Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning and internal Asst. BD in publishing domain..
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance, Technical), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overallfinancial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and follow-up on a project basis.
Having worked with a prepress company and must have the ability to communicate with onsite Octagon staff. I must have thorough pre-press knowledge and experience in full service management of books from typescript through to print-ready PDF includingHTML, XML, SGML, Html, Post productions, Health Care, E-book, Image path creation, Microfilm, Online Offline Entry, vender development etc. and also content conversion etc author liaison and tracking. I shall also be responsible for ensuring quality standards and adherence to Octagon delivery schedules TAT.